3226 Mount Vernon St., Philadelphia, PA 19104 – SOLD
Structure Type: Interior Row/Townhouse
Baths: 2 / 0
Above Grade Fin SQFT: 1,808 / Assessor
Year Built: 1930
Style: Straight Thru
Central Air: No
For Sale By: Agent/Broker
- 3 story home in University City
- Original wood flooring throughout and endless original charm.
- The first floor features a large living space – the living and dining room are connected with original sliding wood doors. The kitchen is spacious and the first floor is finished with a full bathroom in the rear. The second floor features a hall bathroom and 3 generously sized bedrooms. The third floor is complete with two additional bedrooms.
- This home is ready for a renovation to bring it back to its former glory.
- Great University City investment opportunity in close proximity to Drexel University, major transportation at 30th St Station and the Art Museum.
||Electric available, Natural gas available, Sewer available Water available; Ceiling fan(s), Window unit(s); Cooling fuel: Electric; Heating: Forced air; Heating fuel: Natural gas; Hot water: Natural gas; Water source: Public; Sewer: Public sewer
|Name: Franklin Investment Realty
Company License: #RB050025C
|Phone: (215) 382-7368
Send us a message
Go back to Listings