Top 5 Reasons to Choose Franklin Investment Realty
- We use the same attention and care in maintaining your property as we do our own.
- We effectively market the property at the appropriate rent, utilize a comprehensive tenant screening process to avoid evictions and turnover, and offer low-cost maintenance through our contractors- all in an effort to maximize your profit.
- Not only do our contractors have an extensive maintenance background, but our staff does as well. When maintenance issues arise, you can be assured that they will be handled promptly and properly.
- You’re not just a number with us. We deal with each of our clients on an individual level. Each member of our team is easily accessible by phone and email. We sincerely appreciate your business and go above and beyond to retain it.
- We provide our clients with the benefit of investment ownership without the burden. We do it all- screening applicants, paying bills, handling maintenance and collecting rents. The only thing you have to do is cash your net income check monthly – and if you opt for our Paypal service, you won’t even have to do that! We’ll even correspond with your current property manager should you choose to switch to make the transfer as hassle-free as possible for you. Call today (215) 382-7368!
Additional services, such as property management and sale listings, are also available.
Look no further for a leasing agent!
Looking for a good tenant?
We can help!
Call us today for your free marketing plan!
Franklin Investment Realty has been leasing real estate throughout the city for over 20 years. Our goal is to save you time and eliminate financial losses of extended rental vacancies.
Our full-service leasing includes:
- Advertising: We use a multitude of marketing channels, both online and print. All of which are available to you at no cost. Photo flyers are emailed to prospective tenants to keep their interests peaked prior to the showing of the unit.
- Fielding phone calls: We prequalify each prospect before scheduling an appointment in an effort to respect your current tenant’s property and privacy.
- Coordinate showings: Our staff minimizes the traffic through the apartment by scheduling open houses. The rental agent will accompany all prospects through the unit.
- Tenant screening: Our comprehensive application process includes rental history (verbal and eviction records search), employment history, credit history, sex offender registry search and criminal background check. Applications for your unit will be processed with the same integrity allocated to our own prospects. Also, during the application process, the applicant is asked to write down what improvements are expected prior to move-in. This will give you insight as to whether the potential tenant will be appreciative or demanding. You have the option of just saying no their requests prior to signing a lease.
- Lease negotiation: We negotiate lease terms with you in mind. Our lease has provisions that are favorable to the owner.
- Tenant move-in: We collect all money due prior to move-in. We require the first month’s rent, last month’s and a 1-month security deposit, as is the industry standard.
- No commission is due until your vacancy is filled. The first month’s rent collected from the tenant will be paid to our office as the leasing fee. Call to discuss discounted fees for owners with multiple units/properties.
Tired of the tenant hassle?
Let us do your property management!
Franklin Investment Realty is a full-service real estate office specializing in commercial and residential property management. With over 20 years of experience, we have developed a very detailed approach to finding and maintaining tenants.
Our team of general contractors ensures that our clients are able to keep maintenance costs down with fast and affordable service. Client contracts are negotiated on an individual basis for a solution that fits their needs.
Management Services Available
- Market analysis
- Advertising strategy
- Rental showings
- Applicant screening
- Lease negotiation
- Tenant relations
- Rent and utility collection
- Emergency maintenance
- Capital improvements
- Standard maintenance and repairs
- Bill payment
- Property inspections
- Tenant ledgers
- Income and expense reports
- Online payments
- Direct deposits
- 1099’s and annual reports
- Housing license renewal